MOTORCYCLE CONTENT WRITER
You know you should be creating content and should start a blog. However, you don’t know where to start. Or maybe your efforts haven’t been producing results. You’re smart to look for outside content writing help. I can create a content strategy that will be effective at driving traffic and SEO for your website. My personal passions, professional experience, and education enable me to create high-quality written content.
I research keywords, create topic ideas, write, and edit. You can trust a professional writer with personal motorcycle experience.
I create original and engaging content for your website. Each page will be written to best practice SEO standards.
I target the right keywords so that your efforts are effective. I use a blend of high volume and niche keywords.
2024 Motorcycle Social Media Calendar
Get your FREE motorcycle content marketing started with this helpful social media planning calendar for 2024. It comes pre-filled out with all national holidays and motorcycle industry relevant days.
Types of Motorcycle Content Marketing
- Having a blog on your website is a simple and effective way to target keywords that you want to rank for. It also lets you continually update your website by posting new content. You can use your blog posts to answer common questions, explain motorcycle workings, highlight strange cases, or showcase your company’s accomplishments. This is your chance to show your company’s personality.
- You can write effective guides that can assist potential and current clients. Use your guides as a way of providing useful information and establishing your motorcycle business as an authoritative voice. You could create a guide about how to use your product, maintenance, and repairs. Post your videos on your website as a reference guide.
- Your client’s attention span is fleeting. Getting them to read pages and pages of content is unrealistic for most people. That’s when using checklists in conjunction with your long-form content is useful. These are bulleted lists of brief statements that will quickly outline a series of topics, tasks, or information.
- Do you specialize in a particular area of motorcycles? Then, publishing a whitepaper is an effective way to establish your business as a leader. This data-driven content is designed for delving deep into a topic and providing an analytical analysis.
- Case studies let you showcase your product or service in action while developing a stronger relationship with your best clients. Reach out to a client that has had a positive experience. Gather qualitative and quantitative data about their experience. Use the case study to show how your product or service has improved their motorcycling experience.
- This type of content marketing is similar to a blog, but much longer. This would be a downloadable PDF that someone could keep and read. Try leveraging this type of content to go more in-depth from your blog post. This builds trust with the reader and establishes your business as a voice of authority.