It’s a new year and a new decade! When was the last time you audited your email campaign marketing? Now is the perfect time to clean it up and give it a fresh approach.
You can’t do this without knowing what’s going on with email marketing in general. The folks over at TD Insights have done the hard work for us. They looked into some key metrics that we can now use to better tailor our email campaigns.
Let’s put your email campaigns into high gear for 2020. I can help you by creating engaging content. You need the message in your emails to be clear and engaging for your potential and current clients to respond.
Email Campaign Fast Facts
- Half of the world’s population uses emails.
- By 2020 over 3 billion people will use email.
- Email campaigns are 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined.
- For every $1 spent you can achieve a $38 ROI.
- 59% of marketers depend on email marketing as their primary source of ROI.
- Mobile accounts for 50% of open rates.
- Mobile email has a conversion rate as high as 70%.
- 38% of consumers buy products first seen in an email.
- Poorly formatted emails get deleted in 3 seconds
- Spam emails cost businesses about $20.5 billion each year
- 69% of people will report an email as spam because of your poorly chosen subject line.
Data sourced from TD Insights